- The Barrel Tea Infuser brews and strains loose leaf tea directly in the cup without leaves escaping into the tea
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; compact for easy storage; sturdy and durable; measures 1.75 x 1.75 x 1/75-inches
- Easy to open, fill, and empty; simply open, fill halfway with loose tea, hang onto the cup rim, and pour in hot water
- Steep 3-minutes to release the tea's essential oils for maximum aroma and flavor, or until desired strength is achieved; great for mulling spices, too
- Reusable and more economical than using store-bought or disposable tea bags; rinse or dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
The small Barrel Tea Infuser makes it easy to steep a fresh and more distinct and flavorful cup of loose leaf tea with the same ease and convenience as using store-bought tea bags. Simply open the top, fill halfway with loose tea to allow the tea leaves room to fully expand. Hook the Infuser inside the cup and pour in hot water. Steep tea no less than 3 minutes to release the naturally occurring essential oils in tea and maximize the infusion with aroma and flavor, or to desired strength. Once cooled, open the infuser and discard the used tea leaves. Great for making mulled cider, too. Just fill the Infuser with mulling spices instead of tea. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, the small Barrel Infuser is reusable, economical, compact for easy storage, and just rinses clean or is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.