- Fino's Gold Mesh Permanent Coffee Filter for use in drip coffee makers or coffee accessories specially designed for manual, pour-over coffee brewing
- Made from gold-toned, titanium-coated 18/8 stainless steel and polypropylene
- Won't filter out coffee oils that are essential for a more complex brew; attached handle makes lifting and emptying easy
- Reusable coffee filters last for years and help reduce waste; more economical than using paper coffee filters
- Easy to use; easy cleanup; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Fino's Gold Mesh Permanent Coffee Filter is designed for making coffee in automatic coffee makers or those specialty coffee accessories designed for manual Japanese coffee brewing methods known as pour-over, hand pour or hand drip coffee. Reusable coffee filters are convenient to use and make cleanup a breeze. Unlike paper filters that strip oils out, flavorful coffee oils brew through for a more distinct, rich, and complex brew. These perfect coffee accessories are more economical than using paper coffee filters and reduce waste for sustainable living practices. Easy to use. Simply place the gold coffee filter into the automatic or manual coffee maker. Measure the desired amount of ground coffee and brew. After brewing coffee, raise the attached handle to remove the coffee filter and empty contents easily. Fino's Gold Mesh Reusable Coffee Filter will last for years. Made from gold-toned, titanium-coated 18/8 stainless steel and polypropylene for durability and easy cleanup.
Material: 304 Surgical Grade Screen Stainless Steel Mesh
Item measurement: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 3 1/8" WT: 0.6 oz