- Joie Hoot Owl Tea Infuser hangs onto a cup or mug to steep loose teas
- Made from 18/8 Stainless steel infuser with BPA-free plastic
- Great for both kids and adults; use for mulling spices, too
- Steeps a more flavorful brew; reusable and more economical than using store-bought tea bags
- Easy to fill, empty and clean; hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Color of owl may vary.
Joie's Hoot Tea Infuser makes it fun to steep a fresh and flavorful cup of loose-leaf tea as easily as using tea bags. Fill the infuser only halfway with loose tea, so tea leaves have room to fully expand. Hook Hoot onto the side of a teacup or mug, set the bone-shaped Infuser into the mug, and pour in just boiled water. Steep tea for 3 minutes to release the essential oils for a maximum infusion of aroma and flavor. Once desired brew strength is achieved, set the Infuser aside to cool before emptying and cleaning. Great for making mulled cider, too. Fill with desired spices instead of tea. Made from 18/8 stainless steel and BPA-free plastic. It's fun to use, easy to fill, reusable, and more economical than using disposable tea bags. These fun and functional tea accessories make clever gifts and kitchen decorations, too! Hand wash in warm, soapy water.