- Fino's Pour-Over Coffee Maker for brewing coffee using the manual pour over coffee method for consistent, rich quality and distinctly flavorful results.
- High-heat borosilicate glass carafe with bamboo handle and stainless steel collar resists shock and breakage; won't absorb odors or transfer flavors.
- Reusable coffee filter with fine-mesh liner allows flavorful coffee oil to infuse the brew and traps more sediment, without using paper coffee filters.
- Water levels marked on the carafe ensure a precise coffee-to-water ratio; brew only what's needed for less waste, for single cup coffee up to 4 cups.
- Includes borosilicate glass carafe, reusable stainless steel coffee filter and handy coffee measure; stovetop safe; hand wash in warm, soapy water.
Fino's Pour-Over Coffee Maker is designed to brew the most distinct, aromatic, flavorful coffee using the manual pour-over brewing method. It's easy to brew only what's needed for the freshest coffee in every cup. No more stale or burnt coffee that's been made hours in advance or over brewing coffee that just gets poured down the drain. Pour-over coffee, or hand-pour brewing, is a time-tested Japanese technique that's practiced by coffee lovers worldwide. Its process of slowly pouring a thin steady stream of water over medium-ground coffee allows complete control over the quality and flavor of each brewed cup of coffee. Fino's Pour-Over Coffee Maker is designed to help master this coveted technique. The high-heat borosilicate glass carafe resists shock and breakage and won't absorb odors or transfer flavors between brews. Its bamboo handle offers a comfortable grip for pouring each delicious cup. The unique stainless steel coffee filter, with pierced exterior and fine mesh lining, infuses coffee's natural oils into the brew and filters out more sediment than traditional reusable coffee filters. Water levels on the carafe ensure a precise measure. For best coffee brewing results, boil 6-ounces of water per serving. Place the filter into the Coffee Maker and measure in medium-grind coffee with the handy coffee scoop. Wet the grinds slightly with just-boiled water and let them sit for 15 to 30 seconds. Slowly pour over the remaining hot water and allow coffee to finish dripping. It's the perfect coffee-accessories gift for at-home baristas and coffee enthusiasts. Fino's Pour-Over Coffee Maker is safe for stovetop use. Not microwave or dishwasher safe. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.